Self-Service to Replace Web4U – Student & Registration
Phase Two of the Banner 9 (B9) project is Banner Self-Service (SS). The Benefits of Banner 9 Self-Service is the Mobile user experience and responsive design. A consolidated and easy-to-use dashboard with Intuitive design for improved navigation. The SS modules are General, Employee, Faculty, Finance, Registration, and Student. B9 SS replaces Web4U. General is already live; the go-live for Student Self-Service is targeted for 2022.
Financial Aid and Student Accounts are included in Self-Service Student. Advising Student Profile consolidates a student’s profile, education, and career path on a single page. And it’s newly accessible to advisors and students, allowing for truly personalized advice that helps students make better academic decisions.
If you have any questions about this project please feel free to contact Shelli Soto at (360-650-2348) or Project Manager Eric Spanitz (360-650-6164).
Working with Strata Information Group (SIG) consultants to finalize the Student Registration setup, including implementing Banner Communication Management (BCM) and Action Item Processing (AIP)
Target is to open Banner 9 Registration to the general student population for Winter registration (in November 2022)
- Confirmed installation and initial configuration of Banner Communication Management (BCM) with SIG
- Working with SIG to define, create, and implement BCM campaigns for Winter registration
- Working with SIG to implement Action Item Processing (AIP)
- Deploy Self-Service Registration into the Azure Stack Hub (ASH) - TEST and PROD
- Installed and configured Banner Communication Management to ASH - TEST
- Basic configuration of BCM and AIP in TEST
- Work with SIG consultants to create sustainable communication related to Registration using BCM
- Finalize the links within Student Registration and related Self-Service components
- Confirm configuration settings for Registration and related Self-Service components