Self-Service to Replace Web4U – Student
Phase Two of the Banner 9 (B9) project is Banner Self-Service (SS). The Benefits of Banner 9 Self-Service is the Mobile user experience and responsive design. A consolidated and easy-to-use dashboard with Intuitive design for improved navigation. The SS modules are General, Employee, Faculty, Finance, Registration, and Student. B9 SS replaces Web4U. General is already live; the go-live for Student Self-Service is targeted for 2022.
Financial Aid and Student Accounts are included in Self-Service Student. Advising Student Profile consolidates a student’s profile, education, and career path on a single page. And it’s newly accessible to advisors and students, allowing for truly personalized advice that helps students make better academic decisions.
If you have any questions about this project please feel free to contact Shelli Soto at x2348 or Project Manager Eric Spanitz x6164
Currently waiting for the completion of the Cloud and Data Center migration project and the Transfer Equivalency Report's move to Page Builder.
- Test Self-Service Student in the Azure Stack Hub (ASH).
- Finish the programming to migrate the current Transfer Equivalency Report in Web4U to Page Builder.
- Deploy Self-Service Student in the Azure Stack Hub (ASH) - TEST.
- Review of Self-Service Student baseline functionality against the current Web4U functionality completed in December 2021.
- Review and recommendation of Web4U modifications completed in December 2021.
- Preliminary Self-Service Student and landing page set up and configuration completed in January 2022.
- Test Student once deployed in the Azure Stack Hub (over the summer).
- Deploy Self-Service Student in the Azure Stack Hub (ASH) - PRODUCTION.
- Complete and test the Page Builder Transfer Equivalency Report.
- Complete outstanding tasks with the Strata Information Group consultant.
- Finalize Student Self-Service and landing page configurations.
- Prepare training and communications.
- Solicit pilot students or departments to move from Web4U to Self-Service.
- Plan and communicate rollout plan.