Self-Service to Replace Web4U - Finance
Estimated Start Date
Finance and Business Services
Phase II of the Banner 9 Project includes Banner Self-Service modules for General, Employee, Faculty, Finance, Registration, and Student. B9 SS replaces Web4U. General is already live; the go-live for Finance Self-Service is targeted for Q4 2022.
If you have any questions about this project please feel free to contact Wanna VanCuren at x2992, or Project Manager Eric Spanitz x6164
On hold until after November 1, 2022.
- Test Finance once deployed in the Azure Stack Hub (June/July).
- Deploy Self-Service Finance in the Azure Stack Hub (ASH) - PRODUCTION.
- Finalize Finance Self-Service and landing page configurations.
- Prepare training and communications.
- Solicit pilot Finance users or departments to move from Web4U to Self-Service.
- Plan and communicate rollout plan.
- Finance user transition and training is anticipated to begin in October or November 2022.