Self-Service to Replace Web4U - Finance
Estimated Start Date
Finance and Business Services
Phase II of the Banner 9 Project includes Banner Self-Service modules for General, Employee, Faculty, Finance, Registration, and Student. B9 SS replaces Web4U. General is already live; the go-live for Finance Self-Service is targeted for Q4 2022.
If you have any questions about this project please feel free to contact Wanna VanCuren at x2992, or Project Manager Eric Spanitz x6164
Finance is on hold due to the Fiscal year-end processes and pending the completion of the Cloud and Data Center migration project - the Azure Stack Hub (ASH).
- Test Self-Service Finance in the Azure Stack Hub (ASH).
- Deploy Self-Service Finance in the Azure Stack Hub (ASH) - TEST.
- Review of Self-Service baseline functionality against the current Web4U functionality completed in March.
- Test Finance once deployed in the Azure Stack Hub (June/July).
- Deploy Self-Service Finance in the Azure Stack Hub (ASH) - PRODUCTION.
- Finalize Finance Self-Service and landing page configurations.
- Prepare training and communications.
- Solicit pilot Finance users or departments to move from Web4U to Self-Service.
- Plan and communicate rollout plan.
- Finance user transition and training is anticipated to begin in October or November 2022.