Cloud and Datacenter Migration Project
Evaluate, procure, and configure the replacement hardware, software, and services necessary to migrate the datacenter to new, cloud-first technology. Migrate server workloads to the new solutions.
If you have any questions about this project please feel free to contact Chuck Lanham, Chris Miller, or Project Manager Deborah Frost (360-650-7422).
Project deliverables completed to date:
- Catalog and index all existing server workloads and their associated owners
- Build a categorization rubric to align service goals with efficient platforms
- Initiate a communication strategy to help divisions understand the opportunities provided by the platform change
- Operational Azure Stack Hub
- Running Azure Kubernetes Services for selected EAS server workload
- EAS migration of server workloads to Azure Stack Hub
- Purchase of online migration tool and Azure HCI expansion
- Server workload migrations to Azure HCI
- Server workload owners submit tickets for migration of their servers
- Complete purchase of Azure HCI expansion